developer who has fostered a successful career. Hyland, noted for his knowledge of architectural history along with his achievements as a real estate agent, has published volumes of architecture books that have received global acclaim. Together, they have built the company on a foundation of professional expertise and client services that has set the industry standard since 1993.
Over the years, Hilton & Hyland has also cultivated a team of gifted professionals that embodies the reputation of the firm and can deliver the results that well-heeled investors expect. And with the support of Christies International Real Estate, the renowned brokerage firm, the success of any venture is all but guaranteed. It is no wonder that the firm has worked with a coterie of high net worth clients in prestigious areas ranging from Malibu to the Platinum Triangle of Bel Air, Holmby Hills, and Beverly Hills real estate.
Hilton & Hyland cites the following qualities for why Malibu is an outstanding place to invest:
- Some of the most valuable real estate in Los Angeles, with an average price per-square foot of $845, a 34% increase since Q4 of 2014. The current average listing price is roughly $6 million.
- Growth is steady, despite the flagging national economy and slight volatility between quarters.
- Malibu is home to many affluent residents and the median income is $121,241.
- A mix of upscale properties including beautifully restored architectural works and award winning new construction.
- 21 miles of pristine beaches and a location that is close to the glamorous lifestyle of Los Angeles.
MALIBU REAL ESTATE AGENCY